mardi 30 décembre 2014

Hyehwa- dong Art Streets

Art street from Hyehwa area



Nice view from a cafe that served a delicious green tea Latte. It was so good I felt like drinking gold !


Some nice art street again !



Dragonflies !!!


A cute swing !




Hey, that's proof of the killing cold winter of Korea. This day was especially cold.


Gold fishs...


Panorama view


Wanna take a picture of me ? 
This is my face when I don't wanna....





Before enjoying the street art with my australian friend we went to the lock museum, which was despite its small size, really interesting to see.


 Cool coat man, nice idea !

Photos freak maniac, this is me !! Well as long as I'm not added into the picture....












My inspiration of the key lock man drawing I did o my Noenoah blog....



Keys, keys, keys everywhere !!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire