lundi 27 octobre 2014

Muido

With my korean classe we went to visit Muido, a little Island just after Incheon. We have to take a boat for minutes and then the beeeeeaaach !
So the day before I prepared my Toschilak (korean word for bento/ lunch ).

On the way to Muido, in the subway until Incheon..
Dans le metro pour aller jusqu'a Incheon








The Boaaat !
Le bateau...










Everybodyyy !






Muido is a very nice island :D I loved taking stroll there...
Muido est une petite île très sympa, j'ai beaucoup aimé m'y balader...

The Beaaaaach ...
La plaaaaage.....




Coquillaaaaages...


The suuuun....
L'soleeeeil...





I am tha Kiing of tha WoooOOOrld !
Shuis l'Roi du Moooooonde !


Sand in shoes...
Du sable dans les chaussures...




A bit windy...
Un ptit de vent...



Le temps d'un dessin...
Drawing time...









Peace and rest X) !




































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire