jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Annyeongbada / 안녕바다 concert

Annyeongbada is my favorite korean band and I follow their work since now at least 4 years. It's an Indie Rock band. When I finally arrived to Korea, I swore that at least I had to see them once in concert since I was in Korea. And yes I did ! Thanks to my korean roomate who helped me reserve the place, well the website was all korean and even if now I'm okay in everyday life in korean, there are still those kinf of things I can't understand X) !
I loved this concert, we were at max in the room 30 personns I would say ! It was intimate and cozy, just like Annyeongbada music :) ! In one of the video, you can see them talking. Actually they had prepared gift for some of  the fans, who sent them message. Each time one of the member of the band read the fan message and then would give to them the present. It was so adorable from them ! That's made me like them even more knowing how they treat their fans. Here is an interesting story during the concert. One of the fan message was that Thanks to Annyeongbada he met his girlfriend, they both liked the band and that's how their relationship started. The couple was here and the guy came on the stage and proposed to her <3 ! It was really cute !


Our mark to get in the place ;) !


This song is named 야광별, which means Luminous Star ! It's from their 4th album. 
I love this song :) ....
As the sound is not great (I only have a smartphone so:/) you can listen to the song with better quality here :

 




In the next video, the song playing is "Birthday Cake" from their 5th and last Album out, "I cross the Sea with You"


With better quality, Birthday Cake : 





Another surprise during this amazing evening, we had Hooran which is the singer of the very famous band "Clazziquai"(2001 till now).
If you want to know more about them : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clazziquai


 




And again my dear Annyeongbada !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire